About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Kirsty, I'm 28 and living in Cardiff. I'm new to the blogging world! I love beauty, fashion and everything girly... with a sprinkling of geekeness too! Come and have a read of my blog and let me know what you think! I can be contacted on email via: crushedbybeauty16@gmail.com

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day Fail

Hi all

I just wanted to post a quick post to apologise that I missed the outfit of the day yesterday. It is a fail and I'm sorry but I do plan to start again tomorrow lol!

Hope you are all having a fabulous week wherever you are!

Again, I know it is early days but I do have some posts planned for the upcoming weeks and if you'd like to see me write about anything, just leave a comment below and I'll try to do them for you.

Speak soon

Crushed By Beauty 16 x

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.hypersmash.com